Private Restorative Exercise sessions are for you if...
You are new to Restorative Exercise and want to build a solid foundation before joining a group class.
You have an injury or chronic pain that you'd like to address.
You are looking for extra attention and feedback to ensure that you safely move through the exercises.
You want to ask lots of questions during class to deepen or refine your practice.
You are self-conscious about moving in a group setting.
You appreciate having a little extra motivation and accountability.
Where to start...
Before your first session, you get a FREE 15-minute phone consultation! This is an excellent opportunity to discuss your movement & wellness goals, and learn how Restorative Exercise can help you reach those goals.
EMAIL ME TO SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION TODAY!
Private Restorative Exercise sessions include...
- Target areas of tension and discomfort with a soft foam roller and Yoga Tune Up® massage therapy balls
- Make movement a lifestyle rather than a chore
- Use chair-free resting postures & reap the benefits of a furniture-free home
- Safely transition to minimalist shoes
Whole Body ALIGNMENT
- Learn 25 biomechanically-based alignment points so you can objectively assess how you move your body
Exercises & movement
- Reduce pain & minimize wear-and-tear on the joints
- Move with more awareness & ease
- Learn new motor skills that help nourish every cell in your body
60-minute individual or semi-private (2-3 people) session - $85
3 sessions - $225 (save $30! - good for 4 months from the date of purchase)
6 sessions - $420 (save $90! - good for 8 months from the date of purchase)
SENIOR DISCOUNT (65+)
15% off all Restorative Exercise sessions & packages.
Refer a friend or family member and receive 15% off an individual or semi-private Restorative Exercise session.